Friday 2 June 2017

Guest designer Agnieszka with georgous foamiran flowers

Hello everyone.


At the beginning I would like to thank Aneta for the invitation and for the opportunity to share with you my work.
My name is Agnieszka, I live in Poland. Scrapbooking is my passion for five years.
At that time I learned a lot about different styles, techniques, forms.
I love making cards, boxes, mini albums and create in the mix media technique.
Last I enjoy doing flowers with foamiran.
This material offers many possibilities, is very malleable, and the heat can give it the desired shape, forming it in fingers.
Foamiran is found in many colors, it can be painting with inks, pastels, acrylic paint.


And now I would like to invite you to see some of my flowers with foamiran










Materials available in the store:

Foamiran in many colours
Stamens

Foamiran white, 30x35 cm  

Gold stamens White stamens

Thank you very much and have a nice day ;)


************

Thank you very much Agnieszka for amazing inspirations.


1 comment :

  1. Stunning samples, thank you for sharing. Would love to see a video of your different techniques.

    ReplyDelete