Sunday 22 February 2015

New DT member - Shilpa

Hi everyone :)
Please welcome our new DT member - Shilpa :)

My name is Shilpa Saleh  (Craftangelonline on YouTube) and I’m from UK. 
 I am married to an amazing man, and we have two beautiful boys.
I have been into crafting for about 7years. I started off by making greeting cards for some local charities and few schools. This was a fantastic way for me to fill up my spare time, loved doing that!
Over the past few years my creative side has really grown. I love being inspired by fellow crafters from all around the globe, and at the same time I feel so proud of myself for inspiring them too.
I love all sorts of crafts from card making to scrapbooking, and from sewing to altering household items. All this is so much fun, I love it!
If I had to choose my favourite style of crafting I would say Vintage / Shabby-Chic. And my biggest weakness has to be beautiful papers, lace & trims – just have to add them to ALL my projects lol.
I love sharing my creativity on my blog
and on YouTube. My channel is ‘craftangelonline’
It’s a fantastic community, where I have met so many lovely crafters & also made some really good friends. I love the response I receive from all my videos, and I am so blessed to have so many subscribers follow my channel.

******

And now take a look at Shilpa's first video for Scrap & Craft :)


Thank you and have a great day!!


2 comments :

  1. Wow lucky lady!! You really do have so much gorgeous stuff in your website I've especially got my eye on some pretty papers and the scrumptious mint lace I need!!! Lol
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete